Enercept manufactures a variety of Structural Insulated Panel systems (SIPs) for virtually any construction need. If you’re in the market for energy-efficient, above-grade walls, roof panels, floor panels, or basement and foundation walls that will save on energy costs and construction waste, let us build the perfect custom panels for you.
One of the biggest benefits of using Enercept is that we offer the most fully customizable SIPs on the market. Enercept is also the only SIP system to utilize our patented insulated connecting post, resulting in superior strength without losing thermal performance.
A Greener Way to Build
- Our panels are made with oriented strand board (OSB) that is produced from fast-growing, less expensive trees grown on tree farms, promoting tree conservation.
- Scrap foam and wood from our production cycle is ground and recycled
- Less on-site waste means less stress on area landfills.
- Energy savings of up to 60% compared to conventionally built stick structures of similar size.
- Enercept structures are airtight, reducing the unwanted transmission of outside allergens and dust and creating a healthy home environment.
- Our SIPs contain no chlorofluorocarbon (CFCs) or urea-formaldehyde (UF).
- Structures made with our panels are compatible with Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certification and the ENERGY STAR rating.
Check out the types of panels we offer, features and benefits of building with Enercept SIPs, our patented design, and how we compare to both other SIPs manufacturers and to conventional construction.
Find out about the life of an Enercept project, from start to finish.
Our caring and knowledgeable staff are here for your every need.
We’ve got all the technical information you’re looking for here. Take a look at our catalog, spec sheet, technical data booklet, limited warranty, fire rating, construction guide, wall and roof R-value charts, code approvals, and SIPs building tips.