The planning stage.
One of the most important steps to your building project.
Once you’ve decided on the perfect plans, the drafters at Enercept are here to work with you on a structural insulated panel layout that works. Your project will be drawn and panelized with one of the most state-of-the-art drafting programs available.
With Enercept, your structural insulated panels will be custom made to meet your blueprint specifications.
Enercept drafters give you the one-on-one attention you deserve.
Using your floor plan, the Enercept drafting department will calculate and design the panelized layout for your exterior shell. Fine details, unique shapes and irregular openings are not a problem.
No panels are built until you are completely satisfied with the panelized layout.
Enercept’s Drafting Team includes: Wade Moss; Larry Schaefers; Shane Woodell; Brianna Murphy; Bridget Seidell; Zach Waba.
Contact Enercept today for your FREE ESTIMATE!
Life of a Project
- GETTING AN ESTIMATE:
- Contact your local dealer and Enercept regional sales manager to discuss the benefits of the Enercept Building System. (contact Enercept)
- Send your plan to Enercept.
- Enercept will review your plan and generate a FREE preliminary estimate.
- The estimate will be sent you via mail or email.
- DRAFTING DOWN PAYMENT:
- Review your estimate. If you have any questions or if revisions are needed, please contact your dealer or regional sales manager.
- Once you are satisfied the estimate is correct based on your parameters, a drafting down payment of $500 is required to proceed with the approval drawing process. If engineering is required, the amount of the required drafting down payment is determined on a per project basis. This drafting down payment can be in the form of a check or credit card (Note: When using the credit card option, a 4% service fee will be added on charges above $1,000). Your drafting down payment will be credited to the final cost of your project and reflected on your final invoice.
- APPROVAL DRAWINGS AND PROPOSAL:
- Your project will be assigned to an Enercept drafter who will work with you to generate approval drawings and help guide you through the panel design process.
- A proposal will be generated based on the approval drawings and sent to you for review.
- VERIFY YOUR DRAWINGS:
- You will then check your drawings and red-line them as necessary.
- You are encouraged to contact your dealer, regional sales manager, or drafter with questions.
- Sign, date, and return your red-lined approval drawings, proposal, and builder acknowledgement to Enercept with the required down payment (typically 1/3 of your total project cost) in the form of a check or wire transfer.
- You will indicate the final payment option on the proposal. Payment balance is due prior to the scheduling of your final shipment.
- IMPORTANT: No delivery commitments can or will be made until the final approval drawings, proposal and builder acknowledgement along with the production down payment have been received by Enercept.
- PRODUCTION AND SHIPMENT:
- Upon the receipt of the project down payment, signed proposal and signed approval drawings, your project will be placed in the production schedule. Once in the production schedule, Enercept’s project coordinator will contact you and regularly update you on the status and projected schedule.
- Complete the builder acknowledgement form and return it to Enercept. This is required prior to shipment.
- An invoice will be generated and sent to you.
- The panels will be produced and a shipment date scheduled.
- FOLLOW UP:
- The project coordinator will call you following the delivery of your panels to answer any questions or assist with any concerns.
- A warranty registration and customer survey (to evaluate our product and performance) will be sent at a later date.